All new students must pay a $30.00 application fee the first time they register for a program. This fee is non-refundable.
Tuition / Registration Fees
- Part-time: Students taking less than 180 course hours per semester in a program must pay $25.00 per course ($5.00 registration fee + $20.00 auxiliary services fee).
- Full-time Students: Students taking 180 course hours (or more) per semester in a program must pay a registration fee of $145.00 ($20.00 registration fee + $125.00 auxiliary services).
Please Note: If your student status changes within a given semester, from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time, all fees will be recalculated. You will either be charged the difference or given a refund.
Foreign Student Fee
- Part-time: Foreign students must pay $29.48 per course hour.
- Full-time: Foreign students must pay $6,059.00 per semester.
Fees for Non-Residents of Québec*
- Part-time: Non-resident students must pay $7.36 per course hour.
- Full-time: Non-resident students must pay $1,508.00 per semester.
- Students who can provide the official Birth Certificate from the Province of Québec are deemed to be residents of Québec for purposes of the regulations. No further documentation is required.
- Students born outside the Province of Québec or Canada and who have been living in Québec for the past twelve months or longer can provide a copy of their valid Québec Medicare card and, if deemed necessary by Continuing Education, a copy of their 2015 “Property Tax Bill” or 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 “Rental Leases.”
- Also considered as Québec residents are individuals who meet other criteria that allow them to be considered as Québec residents for purposes of exemptions from the non-resident fees. The type of acceptable documents vary, and details should be requested in each case by calling the Continuing Education office at (450) 672-7364.
*Applicants Who Were Not Born in Québec
As of the Fall 2000 semester, the Ministry of Education requires that new students, as well as students who are returning to study after an interruption or who have changed their program of study, will have to demonstrate that they are deemed residents of Québec in order to be exempt from new fees that apply only to non-residents of Québec. These new fees are required of non-residents who take any course or courses that are fully or partially subsidized by the government of Québec. The fees for non-residents will be applied according to the following schedule.
There is a fee of $6.00* per day or you can purchase a special parking pass for the month, semester, or year. You must provide your license plate number in order to purchase your parking pass. Parking passes will be sold at the beginning of classes. No refunds on tickets or parking passes.
*Subject to change
Course Withdrawal – Credit courses
Students can officially withdraw from credit courses within the first 20% of the course. (Example: Within the first 9 hours of a 45 hour course, 12 hours of a 60 hour course, etc.). Courses which have been dropped officially within this timeframe will not appear on the student’s transcript. Students who are registered for 180 hours of courses during a given semester hold a full-time student status. Should a student choose to withdraw from a credit course(s) and as a result of this their student status changes, all fees will be recalculated. Students will either be charged the difference or sent a refund. If, after the official withdrawal date, students stop attending courses in which they are registered, they will receive the grade cumulated at the time they stopped attending.
Also, by withdrawing from a course(s) within your Attestation program, it may make it difficult or impossible for you to continue with your program at that time or it may delay you in the completion of your program.
To avoid academic consequences on your permanent record (such as a failing grade for a course you did not complete), you must withdraw officially before the withdrawal deadline for each course. Requests for official withdrawals must be done in writing. The appropriate form for withdrawal is available from the Continuing Education Office (F-107). You may also send an email indicating your intentions to withdraw to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions Requirements Regular:
You are eligible to register in a program if you are a:
- Canadian Citizen or
- Permanent Resident or
- Holder of a valid Student Visa
And you can provide proof of previous studies deemed acceptable by the College, for example:
- A Quebec Secondary V Diploma or a Diploma of Secondary Studies or equivalent scholarity or
- A College Diploma or a University Degree or
- An “Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec” or
- Partial high school studies, coupled with a recommendation from a current or former employer that you would benefit from pursuing your education at the post-secondary level.
And you meet one of the following three conditions:
- You have not been a full-time student for at least two consecutive terms or one school year within the last 12 months.
- You are part of an agreement between the College and an employer, or you are sponsored within the terms of a government program (for example: CSST, Emploi-Québec).
- You have completed at least one year of post-secondary studies spread over a period of one year or more.
Admissions Requirements RAC:
Attestation d’études collegiales (AEC)
To be admitted to a program leading to an Attestation d’études collegiales (AEC), the candidate must have a level of education deemed sufficient by the college and must meet one of the following conditions:
- the candidate interrupted his studies for at least two consecutive semesters or one school year;
- the candidate is covered by an agreement concluded between the college and an employer or by a government program;
- the candidate has completed at least one year of post-secondary studies spread out over a period of one or more years.
Diplôme d’études collégiales (DEC)
To be admitted to a program leading to a Diplôme d’études collégiales (DEC), please contact the relevant advisor for more information.