Start date: November 6, 2018
End date: December 6, 2018
This course introduces students to more intermediate techniques in the Python programming language.
The following topics will be covered:
- In-depth object-oriented programming
- Exceptions and error handling
- Regular expressions
- Multi-threading and concurrency
- Unit testing with pytest
Number of participants: 6-12
This course will be delivered in association with:
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below. If deemed ineligible for the subsidized fee, candidates may still register at a self-financed rate, if space permits.
- Further details
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
- $30* (Subsidized rate)
- $625* (Self-financed rate)
*Subject to change.
- Further details
Fees must be paid at the time of registration. This can be done by cash, INTERAC, VISA or MASTERCARD.
There is a fee of $6.00* per day or you can purchase a special parking pass for the month, semester, or year. You must provide your license plate number in order to purchase your parking pass. Parking passes will be sold at the beginning of classes. No refunds on tickets or parking passes.
*Subject to change
- 100% for courses cancelled by the College.
- 100% for withdrawals before the first scheduled class.
- 50% for withdrawals before the second class.
- No refunds after the second class.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing and will be considered effective the date they are received by Continuing Education.
NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST THREE (3) WEEKS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR REFUND REQUEST.