Start date: September 15, 2018
End date: October 20, 2018
*No class on October 6, 2018
This course will introduce participants to the Python programming language and enable them to use the object-oriented technique.
- Development environment
- Python basics, types and syntax
- Object-oriented programming
- Python modules
- Database access
Number of participants: 6-12
Duration: 30 hours
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below. If deemed ineligible for the subsidized fee, candidates may still register at a self-financed rate, if space permits.
- Further details
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
- $30* (Subsidized rate)
- TBA* (Self-financed rate)
*Subject to change.