Intro to WordPress Website Management
Start date: September 18, 2018
End date: October 9, 2018
Number of classes: 4
Duration: 12 hours
The goal of this course is to enable users to use the WordPress administrative interface to manage web content for a small business or organization.
Participants will learn to:
- Know the difference between an article and a page
- Publish content
- Manage media
- Create a custom menu
- Insert elements (video, social media share buttons, etc.)
- Insert forms
Number of participants: 6-12
This course is subsidized by Emploi-Quebec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to pay the subsidized fee must meet the criteria listed in the “Further details” section below. If deemed ineligible for the subsidized fee, candidates may still register at a self-financed rate, if space permits.
- Further details
You are eligible to take these courses if you live or work in the Montérégie territory, and you are:
- Currently working in the private sector;
- a seasonal worker on a temporary layoff;
- looking to upgrade your skills to maintain your job.
You are not eligible to take these courses if you are:
- employed in the public or para-public sector;
- a student;
- unemployed and/or receiving unemployment insurance or welfare;
- receiving CSST (worker’s compensation) or from the SAAQ.
- reorienting your career or are interested in taking a personal interest course.
Maximum of two (2) simultaneous courses per person.
Maximum of three (3) employees per place of employment.
- $12* (Subsidized rate)
- TBA* (Self-financed rate)
*Subject to change.