CCNA Cyber Ops
Start date: October 13, 2018
End date: December 15, 2018
Today's organizations are challenged with rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats.
The CCNA Cyber Ops certification prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
The CCNA Cybersecurity Operations curriculum provides an introduction to the knowledge and skills needed for a Security Analyst working with a Security Operations Center team. It teaches core security skills needed for monitoring, detecting, investigating, analyzing and responding to security events, thus protecting systems and organizations from cybersecurity risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
By the end of the course, students will be prepared to:
- Understand cybersecurity operations network principles, roles and responsibilities as well as the related technologies, tools, regulations and frameworks available.
- Apply knowledge and skills to monitor, detect, investigate, analyze and respond to security incidents.
- Apply for entry-level jobs as Assoicate Security Analyst and Incident Responder.
- Take the Cisco CCNA Cybersecurity Operations Certification exam.
CCNA Cybersecurity Operations is a hands-on, career-oriented course with an emphasis on practical experience to help students develop specialized skills to successfully handle the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of an associate-level Security Analyst working in a Security Operations Center (SOC).
Basic Operating System (Windows, Linux) and networking concepts
- $2200 (or $2000 for former/current Champlain students)*
*Subject to change.
- Further details
Fees must be paid at the time of registration. This can be done by cash, INTERAC, VISA or MASTERCARD.
There is a fee of $6.00* per day or you can purchase a special parking pass for the month, semester, or year. You must provide your license plate number in order to purchase your parking pass. Parking passes will be sold at the beginning of classes. No refunds on tickets or parking passes.
*Subject to change
- 100% for courses cancelled by the College.
- 100% for withdrawals before the first scheduled class.
- 50% for withdrawals before the second class.
- No refunds after the second class.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing and will be considered effective the date they are received by Continuing Education.
NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST THREE (3) WEEKS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR REFUND REQUEST.