In a few weeks, we’ll have a booth at the Salon de l’Intégration et de l’Insertion Professionnelle, in the “Education and Training” section. The Salon is designed to provide assistance to immigrants, students and citizens who are looking to:
- Integrate successfully into Quebec and Canadian society;
- Acquire Canadian work experience and/or training;
- Get employed, or change their current job;
- Expand their network of contacts;
- Start a business.
We’ll be there to promote two branches of services at Champlain, both of which result in official recognition. For those with a significant amount of work experience, we’ll introduce the RAC process, which results in either an AEC or a DEC. For those with little to no work experience, we’ll suggest the AEC programs offered through Continuing Education. Regardless of the path taken, obtaining an AEC or a DEC can be helpful for those that are looking to integrate into the Quebec workforce.
The Salon de l’Intégration et de l’Insertion Professionnelle will be located at the Palais des congrès de Montréal, and will have the following schedule:
- Thursday, February 11th, 2016 – 11am to 7:00pm.
- Friday, February 12th 2016 – 10am to 6pm.
Admission is free.