- What is a Zoom Meeting?
- How does a Meeting Work?
- Creating a Virtual Meeting
- Inviting participants to Your Meeting
- How to Implement a Meeting
- Managing a Meeting
- Recording a Meeting
- Resources, Troubleshooting and Learning More…
What is a Zoom Meeting
A zoom meeting is a virtual space which enables multiple people to engage, collaborate and communicate online. With the addition of video, audio and text participates can see, hear and chat with each other in real time.
View: A Meeting with Zoom
- An Overview of Zoom Meetings
You can view, manage, and schedule meetings from the Zoom web portal, the Zoom desktop client or the Zoom mobile app.
How Does a Meeting Work
View: Basic Functions in a Zoom Meeting
View: Meeting Controls
- What are the Meeting Host Controls?
- How Do I Host A Video Meeting?
- How Do I Test Prior to Joining a Meeting?
- How Do I Update A Scheduled Meeting?
- How do I Schedule Recurring Meetings?
View: How do I Join a Meeting?
Video provides options for joining meetings based on your requirements and to ensure the best meeting experience possible.
How to Implement a Meeting
View: Recording a Zoom Meeting
View: Technology Webinar: All About Recording
- How do I use Recording Management?
- How do I Find My Recording?
- What is Local Recording?
- What is Cloud Recording?
- What is Automatic Recording?
Resources, Troubleshooting and Learning More…
- Issue trying to connect to Zoom’s web service when Joining A Meeting
- Connectivity issues connecting to Zoom’s servers When Joining A Meeting
- Meeting Won’t Launch from Google Chrome
- Firefox opening multiple tabs when joining a meeting
- Cannot Continue. The Application is Improperly Formatted
- Recover a Deleted Cloud Recording
- Local Recording Fails To Convert
- Windows 7 Media Player Cannot Play Recording