Are you looking to develop your English Second Language skills this summer? The Champlain Language Club offers a unique approach to meet the needs of adult students in ESL. We offer a learning environment in which students practice their conversation, writing, listening and reading skills with our English trainers. No need to follow a strict schedule! Students can attend class any time during operating hours and can participate up to a maximum of 120 hours over a period of three months.
- English second-language workshop for all levels
- 120 hours offered over a 10-week period (fall 2016)
- Flexible schedule
- Personalized learning and practice with an emphasis on student needs
- Qualified anglophone trainers on hand for authentic practice
- Communicative environment
- Structured curriculum and individualized progress assessment
- Language support for other programs of study
Students may either register by telephone, or visit the Continuing Education office in person Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Registration begins Monday, August 1st, 2016.
August 30th, 2016 – 6:00PM to 7:00PM Room: A207