All new students must pay a $30.00 application fee the first time they register for a program. This fee is non-refundable.
Tuition / Registration Fees
- Part-time: Students taking less than 180 course hours per semester in a program must pay a tuition fee of $2.00/course hour and $25.00 per course ($5.00 registration fee + $20.00 auxiliary services fee).
- Full-time Students: Students taking 180 course hours (or more) per semester in a program must pay a registration fee of $145.00 ($20.00 registration fee + $125.00 auxiliary services).
Please Note: If your student status changes within a given semester, from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time, all fees will be recalculated. You will either be charged the difference or given a refund.
For Example: If your status changes to part-time, as a result of withdrawing from a course, you will have to pay the tuition fees for your remaining courses ($2.00/course hour and $25.00 registration fee).
Foreign Student Fee
- Part-time: Foreign students must pay $29.48 per course hour.
- Full-time: Foreign students must pay $6,059.00 per semester.
Fees for Non-Residents of Québec*
- Part-time: Non-resident students must pay $7.36 per course hour.
- Full-time: Non-resident students must pay $1,508.00 per semester.
- Students who can provide the official Birth Certificate from the Province of Québec are deemed to be residents of Québec for purposes of the regulations. No further documentation is required.
- Students born outside the Province of Québec or Canada and who have been living in Québec for the past twelve months or longer can provide a copy of their valid Québec Medicare card and, if deemed necessary by Continuing Education, a copy of their 2015 “Property Tax Bill” or 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 “Rental Leases.”
- Also considered as Québec residents are individuals who meet other criteria that allow them to be considered as Québec residents for purposes of exemptions from the non-resident fees. The type of acceptable documents vary, and details should be requested in each case by calling the Continuing Education office at (450) 672-7364.
*Applicants Who Were Not Born in Québec
As of the Fall 2000 semester, the Ministry of Education requires that new students, as well as students who are returning to study after an interruption or who have changed their program of study, will have to demonstrate that they are deemed residents of Québec in order to be exempt from new fees that apply only to non-residents of Québec. These new fees are required of non-residents who take any course or courses that are fully or partially subsidized by the government of Québec. The fees for non-residents will be applied according to the following schedule.
- The fees for courses are listed with each description.
- The GST and PST are included in the fees listed.
- English Second Language courses are exempted from GST and PST.
ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.